The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide
It is the most wonderful time of the year! Christmas is approaching and it is time to begin our holiday shopping! Around this time of the year, I have the hardest time finding the perfect gifts, especially for males. So, I decided to dig in deep and do a little research.
I’ve created the Ultimate Guide to Holiday shopping. I certainly hope that this guide helps you because it certainly helped me!
1. Fringe Studio You Got This Medium Journal • $16 – A journal is definitely a must-have, especially going into the next year. Start your year off right with setting goals!
2. Crosley Cruiser Deluxe Turntable • Crosley • $89.95 – I previously bought myself a Crosley for Christmas last year and have increased my record collection over time. I cant help it – I love vintage pieces!
3. RH BOOK CLUB Starving Artists Cookbook • $22.95 – A cookbook is a perfect gift to give.
4. BigMouth Inc. Good Day XL Wine Glass • $13.99 – I would love a wine glass such as this! Whether you’re stressed out from a long day of work, or having a relaxed night with a glass of wine, this is perfect!
5. Capri Blue Jar Candle • Anthropologie • $28
6. Fuji Instax Mini 9 • $79 – Owning an Instax Mini 9 is one of the best purchases of many that I have made. A polaroid picture is sure to capture any moment in a “cool” way. Think about it! Wouldn’t you love to own a photo album, filled with polaroid pictures?
7. Kikkerland Phone Lens Kit • Kikkerland • $10
8. Henri Bendel Weekender Bag • Henri Bendel • $98 – Henri Bendel have amazing bags and they are having a great sale! This is the perfect bag to have to pack up for the weekend. Small and stylish!
9. Joy Mangano My Little Steamer Deluxe • $29.99 – If you are similar to me and refuses to use an iron, this is the perfect investment; and it is only 30 bucks!
10. Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate Activity Tracker • Fitbit • $149.99 –