It is the most wonderful time of the year! Christmas is approaching and it is time to begin our holiday shopping! Around this time of the year, I have the hardest time finding the perfect gifts, especially for males. So, I decided to dig in deep and do a little research.
I’ve created the Ultimate Guide to Holiday shopping. I certainly hope that this guide helps you because it certainly helped me!
1. Fringe Studio You Got This Medium Journal • $16 – A journal is definitely a must-have, especially going into the next year. Start your year off right with setting goals!
2. Crosley Cruiser Deluxe Turntable • Crosley • $89.95 – I previously bought myself a Crosley for Christmas last year and have increased my record collection over time. I cant help it – I love vintage pieces!
3. RH BOOK CLUB Starving Artists Cookbook • $22.95 – A cookbook is a perfect gift to give.
4. BigMouth Inc. Good Day XL Wine Glass • $13.99 – I would love a wine glass such as this! Whether you’re stressed out from a long day of work, or having a relaxed night with a glass of wine, this is perfect!
5. Capri Blue Jar Candle • Anthropologie • $28
6. Fuji Instax Mini 9 • $79 – Owning an Instax Mini 9 is one of the best purchases of many that I have made. A polaroid picture is sure to capture any moment in a “cool” way. Think about it! Wouldn’t you love to own a photo album, filled with polaroid pictures?
7. Kikkerland Phone Lens Kit • Kikkerland • $10
8. Henri Bendel Weekender Bag • Henri Bendel • $98 – Henri Bendel have amazing bags and they are having a great sale! This is the perfect bag to have to pack up for the weekend. Small and stylish!
9. Joy Mangano My Little Steamer Deluxe • $29.99 – If you are similar to me and refuses to use an iron, this is the perfect investment; and it is only 30 bucks!
10. Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate Activity Tracker • Fitbit • $149.99 –