We all have that friend that is completely obsessed with traveling! This list is curated for those friends!
1. TWELVE NYC Marble Print Travel Set – 100% Exclusive • $22.50 – I am a stan for passport covers. It also helps when carrying around your passport in other countries. I highly recommend having one when traveling overseas.
2. e.l.f. Duo Stix Tin • $3 – I travel everywhere with my e.l.f tin can. Its super easy to carry your makeup brushes and liners in.
3. LC Lauren Conrad Beauty & Blunders Cosmetic Kit • Lauren Conrad • $11.20 – When traveling, you never know how your nights are planned. You absolutely can not go wrong with this cosmetic kit; which even includes: bobby pins, travel size makeup brush and a nail filer.
4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Take Me Away Travel Jar Set • Sephora • $8 –
5. Buxton Leather Fanny Pack • $18
6. Macks Mack’s Utlra Soft Foam Earplugs with Travel Case – 24 Count (12 Pair) • $3.99 – A lot of people experience “ear popping” while flying on a plane and it can be very uncomfortable. Macks Mack’s earplugs shall do the trick!
7. Samsonite Memory Foam Travel Pillow with Pouch • Samsonite • $24.99 – From experience, travel pillows definitely come in handy (especially for road trips). You will not regret it!
8. Steve Madden Women’s Aviator Metal Frame Sunglasses • Steve Madden • $14.97 – I own a pair of oversized aviator that I specifically purchased for traveling on the airplane. I despise being looked at while sleeping on the plane :).
9. Slogan & Pin Print Makeup Bag • Shein • $5
10. S’Well 9-oz. White Marble Water Bottle • Swell • $25
11. Scratch Your Travels Canada Map Wall Art • $14.99 – Now this is definitely a great investment that i’ll be making in 2018. If you need some extra travel motivation, I definitely recommend.