Gift Ideas For Those That Loves to Travel
We all have that friend that is completely obsessed with traveling! This list is curated for those friends!
1. TWELVE NYC Marble Print Travel Set – 100% Exclusive • $22.50 – I am a stan for passport covers. It also helps when carrying around your passport in other countries. I highly recommend having one when traveling overseas.
2. e.l.f. Duo Stix Tin • $3 – I travel everywhere with my e.l.f tin can. Its super easy to carry your makeup brushes and liners in.
3. LC Lauren Conrad Beauty & Blunders Cosmetic Kit • Lauren Conrad • $11.20 – When traveling, you never know how your nights are planned. You absolutely can not go wrong with this cosmetic kit; which even includes: bobby pins, travel size makeup brush and a nail filer.
4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Take Me Away Travel Jar Set • Sephora • $8 –
5. Buxton Leather Fanny Pack • $18
6. Macks Mack’s Utlra Soft Foam Earplugs with Travel Case – 24 Count (12 Pair) • $3.99 – A lot of people experience “ear popping” while flying on a plane and it can be very uncomfortable. Macks Mack’s earplugs shall do the trick!
7. Samsonite Memory Foam Travel Pillow with Pouch • Samsonite • $24.99 – From experience, travel pillows definitely come in handy (especially for road trips). You will not regret it!
8. Steve Madden Women’s Aviator Metal Frame Sunglasses • Steve Madden • $14.97 – I own a pair of oversized aviator that I specifically purchased for traveling on the airplane. I despise being looked at while sleeping on the plane :).
9. Slogan & Pin Print Makeup Bag • Shein • $5
10. S’Well 9-oz. White Marble Water Bottle • Swell • $25
11. Scratch Your Travels Canada Map Wall Art • $14.99 – Now this is definitely a great investment that i’ll be making in 2018. If you need some extra travel motivation, I definitely recommend.