Don’t judge me, but the feeling of adding new pieces (that are super affordable) to my closet excites me more and more. Wearing a STATEMENT piece is KEY. Can we just get into this bell/trumpet sleeve denim jacket? *takes moment of silence*
For my body type, wearing black pants gives me an awkward shape. Since these are a bit exaggerated, it works for me by adding more focus on the ruffles.
Your hair can make or break an entire look. So, I decided to tell all my hair care tutorial on how I maintained this look.
Get my look on natural hair!
Shampoo: Shea Moisture — Jamaican Castor Oil Shampoo (Target)
Conditioner: Shea Moisture — Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner (Target)
Spritz: Fantasia Mega Hold Spritz — Liquid Mousse (House of Beauty)
Curling Wand: Tyche Ceramic Teflon Curing Wand — (BeautyPlusSalon) * I have over 3 wands by this company and they all work wonders*
- Wash hair, using shampoo.
- Apply conditioner. Finger comb. Rinse
- Damp with cotton t-shirt.
- Blow Dry hair and make sure it gets really dry.
- Wand hair, taking small pieces at a time. (Wand I used is here)
- Spray spritz on wand piece. Spray multiple times if needed.
- Style. Slay 🙂
Get my look!
- MOTO Trumpet Sleeve Denim Jacket (wearing size: 12): Topshop
- Corset Camisole Top: Topshop
- Mermaid Frill Flare Trousers: Topshop
- Lace Up Trainers: Topshop