Top Items to Look For During Christmas Shopping
In less than a week, we will experience one of the best holidays of the year: Christmas! If you are last minute (like me) and have not begun Christmas shopping, don’t stress! We still have time. We still have time to order our last minute gifts for our family and friends.
Christmas shopping should not be that hard to do, even though it very much is. I have included items for: those friends that are obsessed with designer logos and obsessed with traveling. Having a hard time? Give that friend a passport holder which comes in useful in foreign countries, or even a phone charging port, which is also great for traveling.
1. Gucci GG Blooms iPhone 6/6s Case • Gucci • $199 – For your friends that are obsessed with logos, this couldn’t be more of a perfect and affordable gift.
2. ban. do Back Me Up! Mobile Charger • $35 – A mobile charger is the perfect gift for anyone and comes in handy for those that love traveling.
3. Traveler’s Choice U.S. Traveler Sparta 30″ Hardside Spinner Luggage • Traveler’s Choice • $79 – Everyone needs a durable luggage (especially those that travel more than the norm). Grab you a luggage with 4-wheels which makes your traveling much easier.
4. Diane von Furstenberg Women’s Leather Passport Holder • Diane von Furstenberg • $45 – This passport cases is one of my ultimate fav! Made with real fur, this passport holder adds that extra “style” when traveling.
5. Dogeared – Phenomenal Lil Zip Cosmetic Case • Dogeared • $24 – Who wouldn’t want a make-up bag with inspiration on it? Let someone know during this holiday that they are a “Phenomenal Woman”
6. Sable + Company Minimal Bar Earrings • $30 – I love minimal earrings! They make the perfect pair for the second earring hole.