For Friday favorites this week, i’ve decided to create the perfect spring outfit (in celebration of the spring weather that we are beginning to feel here in Atlanta). As the weather tends to get a bit warmer, it’s time for us to move in our spring wardrobe.
Recently, I realized that having a wardrobe distinctively for “spring” was something that I was blinded by — it did not exist. So, this year I am challenging myself to construct a wardrobe to get me through spring. Being that I am “Layer Queen”, this will definitely be a challenge that I am willing to accept. If you are in need of a complete spring wardrobe, accept the challenge also! Find those pieces that you love and makes you feel comfortable (especially in the heat).
1. Ruslan Baginskiy Hats Baker Boy Wool Hat • I know exactly what you’re thinking… wool hat in the Spring? It’s not just any wool hat. It’s a statement piece.
2. Eclat Faux-Gem Tassle Earrings • $12 – Tassel earrings are the perfect staple earrings for your Spring wardrobe. These style earrings are very affordable and comes in different colors and sizes. There is no such thing as having “too many” of these!
3. J.Crew – Hoot Cold-shoulder Ruffled Cotton-poplin Top – White • J.Crew • I truly do believe that bardot tops are the essential staple piece for every spring wardrobe. The ribbon straps on this tops elevates the look!
4. MALIBU SKYE Metal Handle Straw Bucket Bag • Straw bucket bags are very popular… especially on social media. I love this one in particular because of the cool handle and circular shape.
5. Beaufille – Lamos Striped Ribbed Stretch-knit Flared Pants – Black • I own a solid black pair of ribbed stretch knit flared pants that are similar to these (affordable) and I am absolutely in love with them. With flared pants, it’s super simple to style