When Friday rolls around, it feels like we have a chance to hit our reset button, and get ready for the following week… or re-organize your spring wardrobe.
It’s Friday and what a better way to share a few of my favorite products for the week for springtime. Unfortunately, here in Atlanta, we have not been able to experience the warm weather just yet, but there is nothing wrong with getting a head start. I was never the one to get a new wardrobe based off of seasons, but this a challenge of mine for this season. For spring, i’m looking forward to sporting cool sunnies and a flowy dress with a pop red lip.
1. Loeffler Randall Straw Circle Tote • Loeffler Randall • – I find circle bags to be super chic’, especially this one with the tassels.
2. J.Crew – Faux Fur Slides – Navy • J.Crew • – The best sandals for the spring to wear are slip-ins. Slip-ins are super comfortable and can be paired with just about any outfit for the season.
3. By Terry By Terry Hyaluronic Sheer Rouge HydraBalm Lipstick • by Terry • $38 – Finding a perfect red lip that doesn’t dry out your lips is super challenging!
4. Cat Eye Thin Sunglasses • Genuine People • $30 – You can not go wrong with these and they are only 30 bucks.
5. Shashi Women’s Elyse Statement Earrings • Shashi • $29 – Keep it minimal, but chic’.
6. Ellery spaghetti strap dress • Ellery • $251–835 – How obsessed can we be with this dress, especially with the color.