It is the time of the year that we have all been begging mother nature for. This breezy weather has me excited to pull out my wool turtlenecks, knit skirts and of course — my white boots (not that you can’t wear white boots in other seasons).
As many of my friends know, I am genuinely obsessed with white boots — thanks to Elaine Welterworth. I believe that everyone should at least own 1 pair. No matter your budget, there is a style just for you. I’m not the one to splurge (i’m the sale queen) and understand that it’s pretty difficult to find a great pair of white boots. So, i’ve decided to create a guide to showcase different styles – especially for those that are ready to make their FIRST white boot purchase — so exciting!! Check below for my FAV options. Best of all, they are all under $150! No matter if you rock a pair that are ankle height or knee high, you can never go wrong.
Leave a comment below and let me know — What do you think about white boots? Do you have an obsession as much as me?
So, I have compiled my favorite white boots and brands below. I know what you are thinking “What am I going to wear with them?” I listed 5 different ways you can rock your boots!
- Black Leather Pants + Flare Sleeve Top (or wool camel color turtleneck)
- Denim Mini Skirt + Navy Blazer (wear a basic top underneath or not)
- Black Long Sleeve Body Con TurtleNeck Long Dress + Layer with a Long Coat
- Wear an monochrome color outfit + top it off with white boots
- Cute Mom Jeans + Crop Hoodie