Its “Day 1” for NYFW and its starting off very well.
Walk with me through my day!
– 6:00am – I was ready for my flight from Atlanta to LaGuardia airport. Excited to be able to experience NYFW for a second time.
– 8:00am – As soon as I landed, I hopped in a Lyft which dropped me off at my first destination: Manhattan (my bestfriend’s apartment — the stay for my travel).
– 10:00am – I arrived in Manhattan, dropped of my bags and headed to grab a bite to eat. POPEYES IT WAS!
– 12:00pm – It was time to get make-up ready for my very first presentation: PH5. When I received my RSVP to attend this presentation weeks ago, I was beyond excited to view their newest collection. I stumbled upon editor, Kahlana Barfield Instagram story where she posted that she would be in attendance at the presentation. I absolutely had no choice but to attend.
– 1:00pm – It was time for me to hop on the train and find my way around (surprisingly, I did pretty well).
– 2:30pm – Arrived at Samsung 837 (accompanied by a new blogger friend + videographer). I was absolutely amazed in this collection.
Let’s get into it!
I’m going to tell you the Top 5 things I enjoyed about PH5’s Presentation during NYFW:
1. Concept: The overall concept of this presentation gave me a feel of : space meets 1960’s. The silhouettes, fabrics and colors overall was very futuristic, using daring patterns.
2. Accessories: Black&White glossy sun glasses and gold statement earrings. The sunnies is constructed with a very unique frame — definitely gives off a vintage vibe! As for the earrings, they definitely leave a bold statement.
3. Long Arms: I am an admirer for elongated arm sleeves. It gives off an illusion and adds more length to the body.
4. Fabric: PH5 did a startlingly impressive job with matching patterns with the right fabric type. This included: stripes, color blocking, knit fabrics and matching prints.
5. Footwear: I am completely obsessed with the knit boots, offered in numerous of colors. Super chic.
Day 1 is done! Off to day 2. Stay tuned!
Get my look!