It’s Friday! What better way to celebrate by showing you all my top 5 favorite “Items of the Week”? The best thing about this is that they are all so affordable. Check it out!
1. Opening Ceremony Black Logo Backpack • Opening Ceremony • $125 — You can never go wrong with a logo bacpack (and its affordable). This super chic backpack is perfect for wearing casually.
2. Quay Australia On The Prowl Sunglasses • Quay • $50 — These Quay sunglasses is definitely my favorite pairs to wear (mainly because of the oversized look). Literally purchased these and made them my official sunnies for “airplane use only”
3. Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner • Stila • $22 — If you are looking for the perfect eyeliner — you have came to the right place. I know what you’re thinking, “$22 for eyeliner?” Yes! But, I promise you will not regret it.
4. Fringe Studio Pas Hustle Hard Medium Journal • $16 — It almost the beginning of 2018! Time to begin the year with new goals and accomplishments. A journal is a great investment. Start your year off right.
5. Fifth & Ninth Girl Boss iPhone 7/8 Case • $24.95 — I am a fiend for any product that has the words “girl” or “boss” on it — I like to think of it as a constant reminder of who I really am. Cute phone cases are always in!